« Reply #4 on: Feb 10, 2021, 4:22 am »

E-10 has been available here for years. There was some trouble with internal rust. It's not suitable for older vehicles as stated.

« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2021, 10:12 am »

In KingFisher ONE (which was "underused"), i would notice white deposits inside the fuel lines.
I cut lengthwise to check and found them to be "waxy" in consistency.
Perhaps "fell out of solution" from fuel onto walls?
I use KingFisher TWO more and have not noticed any yet.
Older cars and their gaskets are rumoured to be in line for damage, but a bit like "millennium bug",
which wasn't a bug nor a "threat" but caused us all much concern---
Props best to suck and see?

I believe "underuse" to be FAR more damaging, but ATM we are a little limited!

"SOON"-- 8) -- (As my late parents used to placate me with----)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #2 on: Feb 08, 2021, 9:24 pm »

From what little I know about it, it can react to some rubber, plastics & metals.  All engines manufactured after 2011 had to be E10 compatible.  Engines prior to 2002 maybe try not to use it, but for the amount of mileage a standard hover engine does, unlikely to make a great deal of difference other than poor starting and a slight increase in more fuel needed for same distance, so slightly more tax for the Government ;)   

Not sure what affect it will have on the rubber fuel lines and whether it dissolve them and then end up blocking carb jets or injectors.

« Reply #1 on: Feb 08, 2021, 6:49 pm »

Hi just thought  ill bring this subject  up E10 Petroleum  with methanol will it suit most engines using in  H craft as they are
bringing it in 2021 this was mentioned on the forum approximately 2 years ago to bring down CO2 exhaust emissions  .

Tom