kevthehover

« Reply #7 on: Aug 05, 2010, 6:19 pm »

I think you all must agree that home made craft dont always come as well made as this one? and it has never ploughed in while i was flying. Its also been out on the Treasure Hunt. I have flown over 150 hours in this craft and it had never let me down.

I made this as part of my training when i was learning to build hovercraft and even now 5 years on its still flying and sold for around £2k.

Moral of the story, build it well, look after it and it will last       and it was Marine plywood.

Kev

gavinparson

« Reply #6 on: Aug 05, 2010, 5:54 pm »

Maybe we should invade one of those tropical islands and chuck everyone off. The we could have the best of both worlds.

You can buy one for about £100K in the Philippines.

« Reply #5 on: Aug 05, 2010, 10:18 am »

Maybe we should invade one of those tropical islands and chuck everyone off. The we could have the best of both worlds.

The Brits been there and done that (Empire?) and have (hopefully) learned why it's not a good idea  ::)

atters

« Reply #4 on: Aug 05, 2010, 10:07 am »

All I was sayig as the video started was "here comes the ploughin"

Just like my challenger.

OK sure the weather is great, but the political crap, it's not worth it boys. Y do you think I am on my way over.

If I see good weather, I see rude people. Maybe we should invade one of those tropical islands and chuck everyone off. The we could have the best of both worlds.

gavinparson

« Reply #3 on: Aug 04, 2010, 10:28 pm »

Looks just like my first Simple Cyclone. Mine was crap too!

Nice place to live. Where is it?

I still want to get a copy of Kips pictures of him cruising in the Philippines. Oh I so want to do that!

Brian.G.Reynolds

« Reply #2 on: Aug 04, 2010, 9:57 pm »

Wow.... straight out your drive onto the wet stuff is good enough, but as you say, the weather!!!!!!!!

What the hell am I doing here!!!!!!!!!!!

B.

« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 2010, 8:51 pm »

baronpaf hovercraft

Slight event at 2:03 Seriously jealous of their weather!!!!!
« Last Edit: Aug 04, 2010, 8:54 pm by Steve Holland »
There's no such thing as bad weather, you're just wearing the wrong jacket!!