« Reply #5 on: Oct 06, 2017, 4:42 pm »

Is there a contact address for the Hover Rally USA . 
                                                                                                                Tom

« Reply #4 on: Oct 04, 2017, 11:14 pm »

Yes, Dean's yellow hover utilizes a SEV style skirt design. He uses a mixed-flow fan driven off a spring-biased variable speed drive belted off the 1.0L Geo/Suzuki engine. It’s one of the quietest hovers I’ve ever seen!!  Technical details were published in "Hovernews" a few years ago.  I unfortunately was unable to attend this year's Hoverally due to Company Training out in Las Vegas, where I happened to drive by the site of the mass shooting several evenings in a row just a couple days before the tragedy!!
www.hovernut.com
Hoverclub of America, Amphibious Marine & SEVTEC Kits

« Reply #3 on: Oct 04, 2017, 3:08 pm »

Not really a SEV!.  :o   That's Dean Pollees own design with a SEV style skirt minus the front brake vents. He employs flaps to close off the bag feed on either side, causing drag on the part deflated side enabling greater maneuverability, at slow speeds,  for turning. He powers it with a Subaru engine & a centrifugal (?), fan for lift. The machine is pushed along by a 4 bladed wood prop. of his own design & manufacture.  Or so I've heard   :-\   But,,Yes it's pretty   :D

« Reply #2 on: Oct 04, 2017, 2:52 pm »

5:43 Who said sevs are ugly ??

« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2017, 10:41 am »