« Reply #6 on: Aug 28, 2016, 1:45 am »

Cheers Ian

« Reply #5 on: Aug 27, 2016, 4:56 pm »

Don't know why the pictures are side on?

Something to do with iPhones I think - I've had the same issue in the past. A workaround is to copy the image back from the gallery (right click, copy image) then load it into a photo edit package, rotate it and save it back. Fixed now!

Ian
Ian Brooks
Gloucester, UK

« Reply #4 on: Aug 27, 2016, 9:07 am »

Don't know why the pictures are side on? I've so far covered 200 miles this year which include 2 quite long trips around various islands, a few shorter exploration trips and numerous trips to the local shop! Lots of small adjustments and setting up but she is running great now!. shes been kept beside the beach below my house for the summer but I'm taking her up today before the 'windy' season begins.

« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2016, 8:50 am »

I thought the images looked a little "orknerrised" and wondered if it was your craft.
I once read a fabulous car advert with acres of info--- shame they forgot to say what they were selling!!!!!
Good to put faces to names (especially new ones)
Craft looks great and a superb choice in your less than temperate sea states!
How many hours now? Last I remember was early trials----
Good colour choice BTW--- ;)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2016, 8:34 am »

Oops, that'll be me...

« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2016, 8:06 am »

Try saying THAT with a mouthful of sausages----- ::)

Can I suggest when posting in "IMAGES" you sign off with craft?---and or who is posting as --You know who,,,, but others can only guess, especially if we don't have a face against your name on the forum?
Just a suggestion as the last pictures look ace, but I don't "know" the craft or face! 8)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT