implanecrazy

« Reply #13 on: Feb 26, 2012, 8:05 am »

He is on about flyng up to have a look at it and try it out on the loch, but as I'm not desperate for the money I think I shall keep it for a few more months, while I build the hull of the explorer.  To launch at Weston he will need a few hours flying experience & training to get his pls2.

gavinparson

« Reply #12 on: Feb 26, 2012, 7:33 am »

Did "Weston man" pull out then?

Mustang Hovercraft

« Reply #11 on: Feb 26, 2012, 2:33 am »

Might be worth trying Apollo Duck?

studlyone

« Reply #10 on: Feb 25, 2012, 11:37 pm »

LOL  :D

jon.newbould

« Reply #9 on: Feb 25, 2012, 11:23 pm »

LOL as the saying goes "Am I bovered......."

Shouldn't that read am I hover'ed ;-)

studlyone

« Reply #8 on: Feb 25, 2012, 11:15 pm »

Well no one bid on the surveyor so looks like I shall have to keep on using it until the explorer is ready ;)   "Do I look sad?" ;D ;D ;D ;D
LOL as the saying goes "Am I bovered......."

implanecrazy

« Reply #7 on: Feb 25, 2012, 11:12 pm »

Well no one bid on the surveyor so looks like I shall have to keep on using it until the explorer is ready ;)   "Do I look sad?" ;D ;D ;D ;D

implanecrazy

« Reply #6 on: Feb 12, 2012, 8:01 pm »

I shall be at Loch Fyne, with or without a craft, as we have booked a cottage for a week.

The craft is there if someone has the money, but not bothered if it doesn't sell, it will just take me longer to build the next one.

I am planning on going to Gang Warily in August as we are going to the IOW for a week, so will have a day or two at the races ;D

Brian.G.Reynolds

« Reply #5 on: Feb 12, 2012, 6:44 pm »

Good luck with the sale Al, it cannot be a good place to try and sell your craft living where you do?

Are you planing on coming down to any events here? The Nottingham event sounds like it would be a good place to try and sell it, but that event is at the same time as Loch Fyne I think....

A good selling point for your craft is, that everything about your craft is documented, no hidden flaws, and open book sale if you like.

Could your craft be used for commercial uses?

Be good to see you if you do come down, but in the mean time, good luck to you.

B.

implanecrazy

« Reply #4 on: Feb 12, 2012, 6:26 pm »

al are you building another.
or is that it.

If I can find a buyer, then I shall be building either an explorer or a prospector.  Most likely be a 22 foot derv explorer 8)

If Taimah May don't sell then I'm happy to delay building my next craft until I can save up lots tenners to fund it

« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 2012, 4:56 pm »

al are you building another.
or is that it.

implanecrazy

« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2012, 9:28 pm »

implanecrazy

« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2012, 8:12 am »

For sale my16 foot Surveyor with approx 50 hrs use and purpose built galvanised trailer.  I'm looking for offers in the region of £5000.

Plenty of pictures on my website

I'm not desperate for money so no silly offers

Interested PM me