atters

« Reply #17 on: Feb 01, 2011, 9:36 am »

no matter how free a energy type is, government will find a way to TAX the hell out of it, this is Y we need to get a system that you can make or buy that they cannot touch with their dirty fingers.

I thought our petrol was heavily taxed in South Africa, till I came here and found that you guys produce your own as well as importing, SO Y can South Africa get it so "cheap" and here its so expensive, or is it down to human emotion, "Awe poor africa, they do not have money, we will ask them less, Agg shame"

« Reply #16 on: Jan 31, 2011, 10:19 pm »

you get more derv per barrel of oil than petrol, as its lower in the fractionation process too, so it should be cheaper than oil.

also veg oil used to be 40p a ltr, about 12  months after the tax laws changed on bio fuels, veg oil is now over a quid a litre, the buggers! i used to be able to fill the tank in my golf with veg oil for less than 20quid :(

implanecrazy

« Reply #15 on: Jan 31, 2011, 9:59 pm »

Yep once the government realise how much more money they can screw us for the price will rise dramatically >:( .  Remember a few years ago how derv was cheaper than petrol, so more people started to buy derv powered cars, now derv is more expensive than petrol, "I wonder why"? ::)

« Reply #14 on: Jan 31, 2011, 9:50 pm »

cheap petrol substitute ;D ;D and you could run the hover on it

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/31012011/36/19p-litre-petrol-development-0.html
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2011, 9:53 pm by Trev »

saor gaoith

« Reply #13 on: Jan 31, 2011, 9:44 pm »

Ah, don't knock the frothy stuff. Some of the best ideas come to the surface after a few of these. Unfortunately, very few of them are remembered next morning ( or maybe not). As to perpetual motion machines, the only super efficient machines that I know of are heat pumps: 1kw in - up to 5kw out.

Kip

« Reply #12 on: Jan 31, 2011, 7:00 pm »

Atters,  What is it that you are drinking in your photo? Its either very strong or you are drinking too much,

Kip  ;)

atters

« Reply #11 on: Jan 31, 2011, 9:57 am »

spins in the opposite direction to all the other planets, which is probably due to a massive impact at some point in its past.

so no the earth does not spin on its own, its spinning due to left over energy from the solar nebula that formed our planetary cluster.

BANG, there goes the evolutionists theory. If everything spun in the same direction, and the earth was hit my something, it would should still spin the same direction, like when playing TOPS.  If something had to hit us THAT HARD it would destroy the earth, being that its quite soft and all, look at all the creighters (spelling) on the moon and how big they are, but it still spins the same.

I am no astronomer so please be gentle.

All I am really on about is that there must be a better way, if we carry on like we are, we will run out of stuff to burn and then what?

gavinparson

« Reply #10 on: Jan 30, 2011, 9:41 pm »

Must be great predicting that something will happen that far into the future knowing you won't be around to be proved wrong or right.

Sounds like complete b****ks to me.

« Reply #9 on: Jan 30, 2011, 7:45 pm »

The Earth is slowing down too! It slows down at 1.7ms every 100 years. At this rate it will take almost 1.9 trillion years to stop spinning.
Read more:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_will_the_earth_stop_spinning#ixzz1CY9MqPzz

There is no free lunch...
Ian Brooks
Gloucester, UK

« Reply #8 on: Jan 30, 2011, 6:46 pm »

The earth keeps spinning on its own, does it not?

not really no! the earth spins due to the way it was formed, and does not slow down as there are no forces acting on it directly to slow its spinning.

venus interestly enough, spins in the opposite direction to all the other planets, which is probably due to a massive impact at some point in its past.

so no the earth does not spin on its own, its spinning due to left over energy from the solar nebula that formed our planetary cluster.

atters

« Reply #7 on: Jan 30, 2011, 6:07 pm »

School  ::)  whatz that.  ???

I found some other websites that deal with this and a commercial product is available they say, u tube that is.

I have also experimented in the car running on water thing, splitting water into h2 o and then burning it as fuel. I however was not able to get a 300amp alternator to take the project further.

I think that there must be a way. The earth keeps spinning on its own, does it not?

« Reply #6 on: Jan 30, 2011, 3:56 pm »

thats an electric motor then?

'a magnet motor' um did you not study science at school? how do you think an electric motor works?

this is no different to people who think they can run thier car off water!

« Reply #5 on: Jan 29, 2011, 11:18 am »

Unfortunately it needs a source of electricity! The outer part has some electro magnets in. They are turned on/off syncronous to the rotor turning, alternately attracting/repelling the permanent magnets fixed in the rotor using an electronic commutator.
Ian Brooks
Gloucester, UK

atters

« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2011, 10:28 am »

I have been looking around the net at this and found a magnetic motor.

Perendev magnetic motor

What I was thinking was, if you could mount a magnet on the end of each fan-blade, and the fan could move in and out of the shroud, as you lower the fan into the shroud the fan would spin, free lift. I checked how long the magnets hold their magnativity and they claim it will last a good 400 years.

I googled some magnets, 30+ pound per magnet, not cheep, but if it were to last 400 years, a bargain.

All the examples I have found are free running, so no idea how much power this motor would generate as well as for how long if it were to work, maybe something to look into a a later stage. Could be one step closer to the ultimate green hovercraft.

studlyone

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2011, 9:49 pm »

Ahhh perpetual motion second only to cold fusion.