« Reply #635 on: Feb 16, 2013, 11:21 pm »

Perhaps in the future you will think twice before making defamatory comments. Hangon, what am I talking about, during the last 24 hours, it would appear you true colours have been shown.

« Reply #634 on: Feb 16, 2013, 11:14 pm »

to be honest Jon I could not remember who had built that craft ..thanks for reminding us

« Reply #633 on: Feb 16, 2013, 10:48 pm »

Hilarious!

« Reply #632 on: Feb 16, 2013, 10:16 pm »

:D :D :D

« Reply #631 on: Feb 16, 2013, 9:39 pm »

I remember someone fitted a 503 in a sev craft here a few years back  .it did not go well as the engine developed twice the power the craft was designed for , to much lift air , the partition skirt brake didn't work so it was sold to some unsuspecting person and It was never heard of again .. shame really as the proper engine would have sorted it out then it would have been fit for purpose
Once again U are talking total rubish, the craft flew extremly well. It developed a problem with the condensors im surprised the guy didn't fix it. It had a seperate lift engine. It had no issues flying, intact for a sev it was quick. It also sold for very reasonable money in full working orde, which less than can be said for some craft sold recently

implanecrazy

« Reply #630 on: Feb 16, 2013, 6:38 pm »

I remember someone fitted a 503 in a sev craft here a few years back  .it did not go well as the engine developed twice the power the craft was designed for , to much lift air , the partition skirt brake didn't work so it was sold to some unsuspecting person and It was never heard of again .. shame really as the proper engine would have sorted it out then it would have been fit for purpose

That sev was about 60 miles from me.  The guy took it out a couple of times then got disgruntled with it and bought a boat.  Not sure if he still has the craft or whether he sold it on, or left it to rot

« Reply #629 on: Feb 16, 2013, 6:30 pm »

where do hovercafts go to die?
I sold my ff in full working order and I have never heard of it again.

« Reply #628 on: Feb 16, 2013, 6:15 pm »

« Reply #627 on: Feb 16, 2013, 5:31 pm »

I seem to recall a drawing in the prospector plans to allow for a 2 stroke engine.........
Russ..

implanecrazy

« Reply #626 on: Feb 16, 2013, 12:22 pm »

How to ruin a good craft

« Reply #625 on: Feb 16, 2013, 9:34 am »

For Al and Sandy...if you want to cry, take a look at this 2-cycle powered Explorer!

http://youtu.be/Dg6ohlt4S6s

Why in the world you'd put a 2-cycle on that is beyond me...especially in such a remote area with limited fuel availability!!  Oh those Newfoundlanders/Labradorians!!

John Carter
www.hovernut.com
Hoverclub of America, Amphibious Marine & SEVTEC Kits

implanecrazy

« Reply #624 on: Feb 15, 2013, 8:19 pm »

Big brother comes to mind.  Shows that you never know who is watching you.

Amazing images, 

You wouldn't get me up there as I have a problem with heights and I like my creature comforts, like solid walls , heaters & a decent bed

« Reply #623 on: Feb 15, 2013, 7:25 pm »

Very high resolution image of Mt Everest:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/Gigapans/EBC_Pumori_050112_8bit_FLAT/EBC_Pumori_050112_8bit_FLAT.html

You can zoom in and explore Base Camp to get a sense of the scale of the place! :o

« Reply #622 on: Feb 13, 2013, 12:22 pm »

That film from the 'early days'  the June 24th 'Rally' I think was the Isle of White  event - must be about 1968 and caught in the audience is my Dad - what a surprise - great old stuff.

implanecrazy

« Reply #621 on: Feb 13, 2013, 7:14 am »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=118531514992477