« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2023, 1:54 pm »

I have eventually decided to sell the Sevtec Vanguard I built about 6 years ago. Just as I was getting to finishing her I got into building my own house so I haven't had time to use her. I have now come to the conclusion that I am not realistically going to use her and would rather sell her to someone who will than move her from her shed to sit outside and deteriorate.

She is a 12.5ft Sevtec Vanguard with a 20hp Briggs and Stratton Engine.

She has been run in the shed recently just to make sure the engine is still working (it is). Other than moving out the garden to the road to trim the skirt she hasn't ever been used. There are a few small bits and pieces that need sorting out before use, such as finishing wiring up the gauges and repairing two small holes in the fiberglass where something was dropped on it. A fun winter project for someone?

There is also an old caravan chassis based trailer included in the sale, it is functional but it could do with a bit of TLC as it has sat outside.

I am looking for £2500. Please send me a private message through this website for more information.