« Reply #5 on: Aug 15, 2022, 12:54 pm »

I get this issue above the water line. There is an acceletator/hardener for trade grip pvc which is what I use, this improves the heat issue but doesn't completely cute it, the other slight disadvantage is you have an hour or so before the batch you put the additive in is usable.
Welding with a heat gun is the long term solution, I'll be doing this on the replacement skirt.
There's no such thing as bad weather, you're just wearing the wrong jacket!!

« Reply #4 on: Aug 13, 2022, 10:08 pm »

Oh Honestly Dave  ::)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #3 on: Aug 13, 2022, 9:22 pm »

Nick,  Donna will find ger gossamer feathered wand out,  but no basil leaves.  As for the 'suck' system,  she's not too keen to engage that thought ;) .

« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2022, 7:38 pm »

My thats not a good look. One should engage the "Stevie Under Controlled Kick System" 
SUCKS for short 8)

You have to be vigilant cos if not- you'll miss it.
It happens momentarily usually just after arriving on a beach.
he's good at it, he also has a professional flick to the end of his toes.
I gather he can be hired to do this for you as its always nice to say
"I have a man who does that for me"
As to his rates, -
"PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN ENQUIRIES"  :o

As to a solution- perhaps glue it back whilst hot,,,, but i would add a little new glue to freshen up the zone, and wack it down again, then cover over and waft the area with gossamer feathered wands, with freshly dampened basil leaves.  Get Donna to shade it on really hot days, slowly moving around to allow for the earths rotation.
I gather the sun doesnt ACTUALLY move, but thats like talking about Mr Trump without "smirking" - not really possible.
ITS Too ot  8)
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2022, 7:46 pm by Nick Flint »
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #1 on: Aug 13, 2022, 1:38 pm »

Has anyone else noticed that their skirt seams are coming  apart in this heat ??? :'(