« Reply #6 on: Apr 13, 2022, 12:54 pm »

Yes, im "getting there"
I will let you know "when I arrive"! ::)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #5 on: Apr 13, 2022, 11:42 am »

Pleased that you have sorted your skirt Nick.

« Reply #4 on: Apr 13, 2022, 9:40 am »

Samsons bay it is then!
I was totally defunct on the internet scene whilst making the video so couldn't find out its name.
A bit of an IT mare day!
To round off the visit, Saturday, i went for a play in the surf along Blackrock sands which was great fun.
There was no one in/on the sea so was "actually" searching for stragglers to then rescue. ;) [size=78%] [/size]

« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 2022, 11:08 pm »

East of Black Rock Sands Bay indeed!! Its called Samsons Bay!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2022, 8:17 pm »

Bravo Cap'n 8) 
Well done - technically and from the video point of view - really enjoyed that :)

« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 2022, 6:15 pm »

Following a most intensive rework of my worn skirt system and Bibbles and Bobbles I saw a window in recent inclement weather so slid across to Porthmadog for four days. All went well and ALL the very hard (and cold) work, underneath KingFisher 2 in the workshop, has paid off superbly. Being early in the year, (for an oldun) I was concerned about the cold and weather variables, but the sun shined most of the time, and ive returned well pleased.
The campsite was great, ALL running as normal and some great food options being prepared for campers to buy.
1 Pizzas in a proper oven- looked super
2 Sarnies and brews most of the day
3 Caribbean delights, included roast goat( which I swerved away from) but my Jerky chicken was super- two legs etc for £10!
My account at Youtube had somehow become discomknockerated, and refused to upload the film, but all is now sorted and ive done a BT reset on my broadband also!
Its been a bit of a day---
Please do remember this is not a piece of art, its just "A bit of fun"  ;) 

https://youtu.be/61JZ7Xr5_3s
« Last Edit: Apr 12, 2022, 6:34 pm by Nick Flint »