« Reply #8 on: Jul 22, 2021, 2:06 pm »

Ref "the ladies" Gavin,,,
I try not to dwell too long as I look at ladies for fear of it affecting my case that comes up next Thursday.

Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #7 on: Jul 22, 2021, 10:54 am »

Thanks Rachel. I use Power Director 365

« Reply #6 on: Jul 21, 2021, 8:08 pm »

Awesome video Gavin,  what editing software do you use?

« Reply #5 on: Jul 21, 2021, 7:17 pm »

You ran out of fuel? :o

Are the ladies "your kids"?

Well, if it was my craft I would have fueled it first but let’s not dwell on that 😄

No, the short lady is my wife and the tall one is my youngest daughter. You have met them Nick but obviously my daughter was a lot smaller back then.

« Reply #4 on: Jul 21, 2021, 7:38 am »

Can we all not dwell on the fuel part of the video and focus on everything else …  :)  it wasnt me that said it was full… honest

Well technically it was full, with gas & air  :D

« Reply #3 on: Jul 20, 2021, 6:56 pm »

Can we all not dwell on the fuel part of the video and focus on everything else …  :)  it wasnt me that said it was full… honest

« Reply #2 on: Jul 20, 2021, 9:12 am »

Wow Gavin, that was clearly a superb cruise and moments and visuals to treasure. Thats a handsome craft (coastal pro?) and it was good to watch.
You ran out of fuel? :o
THIS is one thing thats never happened to me, although, this year Ive had most else!!
----exhaust fractures, valve seats (a droppin),,,,,
Occasionally I forget my sarnies or money to buy my round, and -----
Are the ladies "your kids"?
Well done on the weather.  8)

Ive just remembered we did run out of fuel in a RESCUE CRAFT---- (in which I was travelling)
Embarrassing (OR WHAT)  ::)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #1 on: Jul 20, 2021, 5:25 am »

Here’s my video of a cruise we did this past weekend.
The recovery at the end was tricky as the buoyed area from the slipway was full of daytrippers (a lot of Eastern Europeans there).
Phil had to go ahead and ask many people to clear the area as hovercraft were approaching and needed to go up the ramp. Some chose to ignore him and got sand blown on their towels but what can you do?

https://youtu.be/K_yZIfXdOQo