« Reply #4 on: Jun 04, 2021, 8:54 pm »

Looks amazing, great photos.

« Reply #3 on: Jun 04, 2021, 8:26 pm »

High tide back at the campsite creek. I am droning and taking photos to make the usual Loch Fyne Video, soon.
The campsite has asked me to make a small promotional video for them so hopefully the good weather and some MORE to come will ensure some great views.
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #2 on: Jun 04, 2021, 8:23 pm »

Early week BBQ to heavenly weather (as usual)!
My sausage was bigger than Ians-----
Just saying. ;)

« Reply #1 on: Jun 04, 2021, 8:19 pm »

Just back in Sheffield for a stop over having brought Jane back home. Scottish travel was FINE. The English part "scooshed up" big time with the M6 solid with volume, followed by lower M61 and M60 Manchester Periphique well solid. No crashes just CARS and LORRIES.
Some sweaty drivers getting hot under collars etc. Its a good journey that gets you there, and on that its been ---fine. Last night with my best half was a gut bender over at Creggans, which was a super evening with picture showing our arrival. On exiting, the evening was so lovely - our cross Loch journey of 6 mins, took 46 mins as we went all around the Loch taking in Inverary etc. I will set off back in the morning. Sorry I dont post whilst up there. Simply no time, or im so dished when I get back - i forget!