« Reply #8 on: Aug 16, 2021, 8:01 pm »

Seems I cant find a buyer for the Scooby engine & ancillaries, so I'm going to scrap it, as I need the space.  Anyone wants it and can collect in the next couple of weeks then you can have it, after that I'm taking it to the scrappy.

« Reply #7 on: Jul 03, 2021, 10:38 am »

No one want it then?  :-\   

« Reply #6 on: Jun 10, 2021, 4:02 pm »

Any interest in this wee lot before I stick it on eBay?

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 9:14 am »

Yes a few weeks ago when he was looking

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 6:42 pm »

Have you PM d Gazza in Leeds as he said he wanted one?
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 9:27 am »

I just looked on eBay at what they are asking for these engines.   :o

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 6:54 pm »

Al
EJ20 is 2 litre
EJ22 is 2.2.
That is a bargain.

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 4:25 pm »

Due to a change of plan, I have for sale a 2.0ltr Subaru engine, ECU, wiring loom, speedo, ignition key & barrel, radiator, exhaust manifold etc.

I took it out of a Subaru Forester, manual gearbox.  The engine was running perfectly OK when I took it out of the car.  Car was scrapped as bottom suspension arm corroded through and pulled the o/s/f driveshaft out of the gearbox.  From memory It's an EJ20 or EJ22 EFI non turbo.  The engine has done approx 120,000 miles, so plenty of life left in it. 

I had a project in mind that I was going to use the engine for, but have had a change of mind so decided to sell it on. 

Happy to sell the lot for £100.  Please don't ask if I'll sell any of the bits separately as will be sold as a complete package.  You know that's as cheap as chips even if you had it just for spares.

I can strap it to a pallet if you want to arrange a courier, but money up front before I let it go. 

No guarantees as I bought the car and the engine running OK but I only had it running for about 15 mins or so before I stripped the car out.  Engine been sat in my shed for past 6 months or so.

Bargain for someone wanting an engine for large hover build