Linked Events

• Liverpool Cruise.: Jul 03, 2021 - Jul 04, 2021Please login or register to sign up for this event.
« Reply #4 on: Apr 20, 2021, 5:35 pm »

Booked in with Rachels phone number as i dont do facebook.
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #3 on: Apr 20, 2021, 1:16 pm »

Thanks Nick! I appreciate you creating the "event" on the website here - excellent way to do it! This is something we have organised as an independent event (as we generally do for a number of reasons) in the North West. Please see the text below we (Danny) put together. Its open to all hover enthusiasts, whether members of this club, HCGB or no club at all. More details, requirements and joining instructions etc. to follow, but for now, please express an interest by replying to Rachel (my wife) as detailed below:

"So with the UK road map to recovery looking to be on track it is with great delight that I can announce a proposed hovercraft cruise at Liverpool Sailing Club on the 3rd and 4th July 2021.
Please note that this is not a HCGB event, however, any craft attending should be of design and capability to operate in a marine environment, carry their own fuel reserves and be self sufficient and due to the location will also need to be covered by suitable marine insurance.
In the first instance we will be looking to operate this as an 'organised event of up to 30 people' first come first served basis, though once Boris confirms we can be let off the leash we will look to open this up further.
The usual welcoming hospitality of LSC with the bar and BBQ on Saturday night / Sunday morning and bacon butties and brews on Sunday morning
To book your place or for further information please contact Rachel Alker via Facebook ralker@sky.com or 07944 972 787"

« Reply #2 on: Apr 20, 2021, 10:44 am »

Nada.

« Reply #1 on: Apr 20, 2021, 10:22 am »

North West Liverpool Sailing Club.
Good Morning Hover crafters.
Rob Alker has kindly shared with me the above event and he will post up further details shortly. This is a "non organised" event set up for general edifications. Rob will also hopefully be attending Loch Fyne.
I am going! 8) 
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2021, 10:29 am by Nick Flint »
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT