« Reply #10 on: Nov 08, 2020, 3:31 pm »

Oh no  :o  that record might get broken then because as you know I'm not a heavy drinker, in fact Pat is currently franticly  searching for my insurance policy  ;D

File such things under "The OFF SIDE rule- everything you need to know"
Be safe there.
 ;)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #9 on: Nov 05, 2020, 10:35 pm »

Made with Mary's Red X  :) :) ;) ,  Afaik there's only one member on here who tasted it and he survived :D

Oh no  :o  that record might get broken then because as you know I'm not a heavy drinker, in fact Pat is currently franticly  searching for my insurance policy  ;D

« Reply #8 on: Nov 05, 2020, 4:45 pm »

Great, that's the Irish coffee's sorted  ;D
Made with Mary's Red X  :) :) ;) ,  Afaik there's only one member on here who tasted it and he survived :D

« Reply #7 on: Nov 05, 2020, 2:10 pm »

Cup holders on the way from China, should be here for Christmas 😁🤶

Great, that's the Irish coffee's sorted  ;D

« Reply #6 on: Nov 05, 2020, 8:27 am »

Cup holders on the way from China, should be here for Christmas 😁🤶

« Reply #5 on: Nov 02, 2020, 10:36 pm »

Especially for you we'll fit a remote control reclining seat :)  would you like it heated too ;D :D

Yes please  :D  & what about a cup holder  ;D . I'm looking forward to having another go now that it's back to full power, it went well enough even when it was sick  ;D .

« Reply #4 on: Nov 02, 2020, 6:39 pm »

Just getting out at all, is something Phillip.
My craft is today,  once more asconced under cover for "remedial and development work" so--- the local albatross can find SOMEWHERE ELSE to defaecate .  :o
Having to enjoy small aspects at the moment, - ---Sparkle started on the button, ran smooth, came off the trailer a beaute and glided almost silently but effortlessly into the workshop. Motorhome Tax refund posted to bank!  ::)
Yes its been "A really good hover day" for me also. Your sun looked bright and cheerful, (just like you)!

Our sun today was more akin to standing near Donny Trump.
YELLOW but not very bright!  ;)

Fingarse crust for Western Civilisation Tuesday night hey?
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #3 on: Nov 02, 2020, 6:08 pm »

Great to see that you've got the craft back to full power & that you got a fine Irish summers day to try it out  ;)  but more importantly did you get the reclining seat repaired  ;D
Especially for you we'll fit a remote control reclining seat :)  would you like it heated too ;D :D

« Reply #2 on: Nov 02, 2020, 11:48 am »

Great to see that you've got the craft back to full power & that you got a fine Irish summers day to try it out  ;)  but more importantly did you get the reclining seat repaired  ;D

« Reply #1 on: Nov 01, 2020, 9:56 pm »

As we're locked down I can't make a high quality video with calm water and blue sky like other people  can ;) . But before NExAP goes into the shed for some winter maintenance we did some runs to shake down some recent upgrades. Enjoy the rain, low sun, mud and some low speed maneuvering around a place some viewers are familiar with ;D .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6eX2261zzI&feature=youtu.be