« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 5:05 pm »

Thanks John for free membership and also for telling us how to action it!!!!
Is there ANY other club that gives free membership and actively encourages
you to action cancelling payments????
Oh I don think so!
I was reluctant to cancel membership for fear of appearing "disloyal"
Ive now got over this, and will lie back in the sure and certain knowledge
that this club is a great place to spend time.  8)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 3:29 pm »

UPDATE:

Current HoverClub paying subscribers can take advantage of the free membership offer by allowing their membership sub to expire. 

Just delete any recurring or pre-approved payment to the HoverClub in your PayPal account (instructions are HERE) and then ignore any reminder emails (your free sub will be created up to 24 hours after the existing sub expires).

« Reply #3 on: Apr 25, 2020, 8:49 pm »

Welcome to all our new members & upgraded members. I hope you find something yo inspire you on the site! Don't hesitate to ask any questions or to introduce yourself.

If you are feeling inspired,  deliveries from online suppliers seem to be getting sorted out now, so maybe time to begin a new project or resurrect and old one?

Any questions or advice needed,  just ask

Ian
Ian Brooks
Gloucester, UK

« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2020, 6:48 pm »

Thanks guys!
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #1 on: Apr 25, 2020, 1:58 pm »

To offer some support, a little inspiration and even some entertainment to the Hovercraft community during these difficult times we have decided to offer  FREE HoverClub Membership for one year to everyone who registers on this site (click HERE to register).

Full membership gives access to our huge library of safety, maintenance and  build support articles and thousands of hovercraft images and hundreds of videos in our media library.  You'd also have full use of our collection of world class hovercraft design tools AND access FREE hovercraft plans (Sevtec Surveyor and TurboWedge).

This will be a time limited offer.  A free membership upgrade may take up to 24 hours from registration.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 3:12 pm by John Robertson »