« Reply #7 on: Mar 29, 2019, 7:42 pm »

I'm a member of Lydney yatch club so I can launch there

« Reply #6 on: Mar 29, 2019, 5:49 pm »

Hello and welcome to the Club.

I cruise regularly in the Severn, I'm in (and launch from) Minsterworth. Lydney is perhaps one of the best places in the country to own a hovercraft, and suitable for a Marlin. Can you launch from the slip at Lydney harbour? I presume so.

Anyway let's meet. We can talk tides and other such mundane matters!
Ian
Ian Brooks
Gloucester, UK

« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2019, 5:41 pm »

All sounds good. Look forward to seeing you, and Ronnie is right, IF you can join us in Loch Fyne, we guarrentee you a GOOD TIME  8)   JUST look at March view from John Robertson to the right on the home forum view.
It "maybe" isn't always like this in Scozzer, but boy when it is ----its unbeatable. ;)

If you can't make Loch Fyne then look at Lochcarron in September  ;)

« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2019, 5:14 pm »

All sounds good. Look forward to seeing you, and Ronnie is right, IF you can join us in Loch Fyne, we guarrentee you a GOOD TIME  8)   JUST look at March view from John Robertson to the right on the home forum view.
It "maybe" isn't always like this in Scozzer, but boy when it is ----its unbeatable. ;)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2019, 10:40 am »

Hi David....and welcome.

Try to make your way up to Loch Fyne in May, a lot of us are there and it’s real good fun.
Ian Brooks on here is your local lad ( and hover expert) I will guarantee he will give you good and sensible advice.
Hope to meet you soon.

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2019, 7:53 am »

Welcome :-)  I'm sure Ian be along shortly to introduce himself, as he lives in your part of the world.

« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2019, 7:46 am »

Hi,

I'm new to the world of the hovercraft and I have just taken delivery of a Marlin Beast all ready to start  exploring the River Severn estuary and looking for fellow members to cruise with around the UK.

David

Lydney, Gloucestershire