atters

« Reply #9 on: Jan 16, 2011, 8:58 am »

thanks guys. Holding thumbs.

« Reply #8 on: Jan 16, 2011, 6:50 am »

Africa to Scotland eh! someones going to feel the cold, hope you got your thermals Atters  ;D good luck to you and yours.
National Sarcasm Society - like we need your support
http://www.patsure.com

Brian.G.Reynolds

« Reply #7 on: Jan 15, 2011, 8:26 pm »

Good luck to you and Mrs Atters,

B.

atters

« Reply #6 on: Jan 15, 2011, 5:17 pm »

NO, that is the problem, she is taking the train, I need the car, I start training down in Lundow on monday - Friday, so she is on foot, luckily the interview is only 6 blocks straight up from the train station so she will have a hard time getting lost, I hope. I really wanted to take her and see some of the country up that way, and collect the engine of course, but that is just how things go unfortunately.

If she gets the Job, we will be moving up there so I hope no one els can get to the motor before that, I doubt it but anyway. I won the lotto this weekend, a whole 10 pounds, not sure how much property costs up there, will a ten'er be enough?  :P

Will let you know how things go.

implanecrazy

« Reply #5 on: Jan 15, 2011, 10:01 am »

Glasgow is only about 50 miles from Dalkeith, if she is driving up its only an hour out of her way ;D

Hope it goes well with her interview.

atters

« Reply #4 on: Jan 15, 2011, 9:35 am »

I would have, my wife is coming up to Glasgow for an interview on Monday, I have training near Cardiff so cant come. If all goes well in the interview there is another sevie coming to Scotland and he needs engines. Wish her luck and us, I need that lift engine.

« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2011, 9:58 pm »

Dakeith Midlothian Scotland

« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2011, 9:45 pm »

where in uk?

« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2011, 9:20 pm »

free to anyone who may be looking for a lift engine for their craft.

Kawasaki FC420V engine 14HP
 has a vertical c/shaft, 447 r/hrs regularly serviced.
 If it of use to anyone you are more than welcome to it but you will have to pick it up.
 Contact me if you want any pictures.
                                                           cheers Peter