« Reply #1979 on: Jan 27, 2017, 6:19 am »

To date I have been likened to: Father Xmas, Buzz Aldrin. Cap'n Birdseye and David Attenborough!!!
...and Papa Smurf

National Sarcasm Society - like we need your support
http://www.patsure.com

Kip

« Reply #1978 on: Jan 26, 2017, 9:15 pm »

Nick,
 If my photo has encouraged you to change your photo then I am proud of what I have achieved for my fellow man. ;D

To date I have been likened to: Father Xmas, Buzz Aldrin. Cap'n Birdseye and David Attenborough!!!

kip

« Reply #1977 on: Jan 25, 2017, 10:03 pm »

This appealed to my sense of humour - maybe not anyone else’s though :D

« Reply #1976 on: Jan 25, 2017, 9:08 pm »

Kip now looks a distiguished as us, although Kim and my good self have looked like this for a good while😜
I am thinking of upgrading my photo to bring it in line with what appears to be - "accepted practice"
It always seems bizarre to congratulate on actually NOT doing something!--- but - Kip- youve done us proud‼👍🏼
We now all look old------🤓
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #1975 on: Jan 25, 2017, 7:39 am »

Very distinguished Kip!

« Reply #1974 on: Jan 23, 2017, 8:51 pm »

Have you put the red suit away until next Christmas?
Mike S

Kip

« Reply #1973 on: Jan 23, 2017, 8:45 pm »

2017 Facelift for better or worse.

Will it or wont it stay. Not sure but sure saves the daily shave chore.
Taken on a tour of Wembley Stadium sitting in the managers chair in the press room.
A chair normally occupied by the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson, . Jose Mourinho,  Arsene Wenger,  Prince William,etc

I expect they will have a plaque made now honouring my visit.

Kip

« Reply #1972 on: Jan 03, 2017, 5:02 pm »

We've all done it.

« Reply #1971 on: Dec 28, 2016, 9:24 pm »

3D printed a special too to fit the crankshaft oil seal.

« Reply #1970 on: Dec 02, 2016, 6:21 pm »

Got bored with Hovercraft so thought I'd try something else!!
Can't get it out of the F------ garage!!
                                                        I  Can"t   get mine in the  f------garage!!      :'(   

Tom.

Kip

« Reply #1969 on: Dec 02, 2016, 6:03 pm »

Run up those engines. If nothing else does they will come out on their own.
Kip

« Reply #1968 on: Dec 02, 2016, 1:07 pm »

Got bored with Hovercraft so thought I'd try something else!!
Can't get it out of the F------ garage!!

« Reply #1967 on: Nov 16, 2016, 7:37 pm »

Being one of the "Four". Weather conditions were good and there was very little wind and wave state was.................well, see for youself (see pic).
I can confirm that most of the craft's damage was created by the RNLI rescue to lift it on-board. They used initially a rope around the steering yoke to lift the craft; then when the yoke bent it was moved to the bow and hence that breaking. No negatives to the RNLI. They were great. The pilot had been rescued by one of the remaining three craft immediately and we all had then re-grouped & headed for the beach at Alum Bay; pilot was fine. The craft though could have been a shipping hazard of course hence the call to the RNLI. I was the craft through before the incident and although choppy it was not difficult to negotiate it with care and the BHC Marlin III performed well to fly through the gap. Freak waves are out there and yes; the day you treat the sea with disregard is the time you should give it all up and stay land side!!!
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2016, 7:48 pm by Jimmy Cooper »
A BHC Marlin mk3 and Coastal Pro  Owner

« Reply #1966 on: Nov 16, 2016, 7:36 pm »

A facebook quote from a harbour pilot photographed on a rope ladder with no life jacket ...

" Thank you for advising for the safety for today not having the lifejacket.due to sunny day.M.V.MSC.POSITANO."
Current position :)
25.02194 N / 55.04458 E 

« Reply #1965 on: Nov 16, 2016, 7:22 pm »

A facebook quote from a harbour pilot photographed on a rope ladder with no life jacket ...

" Thank you for advising for the safety for today not having the lifejacket.due to sunny day.M.V.MSC.POSITANO."