« Reply #1505 on: Oct 08, 2015, 7:23 am »

Yeh Philip. He seems Genuine ??? I get this crap all the time. >:( >:(

« Reply #1504 on: Oct 07, 2015, 8:54 pm »

Heading back home a look to Orkney on Fridayfor a week. I'll definetely make some enquiries on that hovercraft. Now I see it I'm sure I heard about this some time ago but can't remember the details.

« Reply #1503 on: Oct 07, 2015, 8:51 pm »

Just got this email.  Do all you UK people over there talk like this? :) :)

Dear Beneficiary, After much deliberation in Royal Courts of Justice Westminster, London today, I discovered that you have been pursuing your long time overdue Payment without any legal tender that will enhance the smooth release of this fund to your location. I also discovered that you have been told several stories and good promises/guarantee from various offices, but you are disappointed at the end, because you have not ascertain the real and legal process of this claim. To be frank with you, you need to obtain a Court Order Affidavit from Royal Courts of Justice Westminster, London, because your fund can not be release to you without court order Affidavit, and this is the reason why all promises from different quarters proved nothing. You should've understood that it is only a legal decision that can break forth this Claim. However, i'm willing to assist you finalize this transaction if you accept to compensate me upon confirmation of your payment in your account. But i need something tangible to seat before the court hearing, especially your payment approval documents in your possession. This will enable me apply for Payment clearance order and Court Order Affidavit in your favor from Royal Courts of Justice Westminster, London UK. I must ensure that what we are doing is legal and bidden by England Law. I have assisted allot of People like you in the pasts, and at the end they all received their payments without any further Problem. So your case will not be different once you abide to my instruction and Directives. kindly let me know the situation of things, don't be discourage by the imposters claiming what they are not, I most bring them to justice as soon as possible. BECAUSE OF THESE IMPOSTORS, I HEREBY ISSUE YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (PAYMENT CODE- LMEUK/FIRM/VOL.2015) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING MY OFFICE BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT. Await your urgent reply. Warmest Regards, Louis L Martins (Esq

« Reply #1502 on: Oct 07, 2015, 8:51 pm »

Another "having to stand to see over the screen" craft then?
Not at all its that 'Wind in your hair' feeling (Unless like me you havent got any)

Kip

« Reply #1501 on: Oct 07, 2015, 8:15 pm »

Sevtec trained.
Kip

gavinparson

« Reply #1500 on: Oct 07, 2015, 8:14 pm »

Another "having to stand to see over the screen" craft then?

« Reply #1499 on: Oct 07, 2015, 7:19 pm »

Presume the roundels are a hint? Second trials are better, and she is a looker. To make half that in the Orkneys with no apparent help from clubs proves the guy is one incredible person! Do any of our Shetland/Orkney members know anything so we can contact him for more info. Perhaps he could teach US a thing or two!  ::)
Incredible he must be to keep his P38 RANGE ROVER going!
I gave up and bought a Hilux.

« Reply #1498 on: Oct 07, 2015, 6:58 pm »

Presume the roundels are a hint? Second trials are better, and she is a looker. To make half that in the Orkneys with no apparent help from clubs proves the guy is one incredible person! Do any of our Shetland/Orkney members know anything so we can contact him for more info. Perhaps he could teach US a thing or two!  ::)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #1497 on: Oct 07, 2015, 6:19 pm »

Shed load of work - mind you it's taken 14 years  :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BHkjZ6icLY

Kip

« Reply #1496 on: Oct 07, 2015, 3:06 pm »

Whoever you are sir, I salute you.
To build such a craft in isolation is a triumph.
Any more details available Chris.
Kip

Mustang Hovercraft

« Reply #1495 on: Oct 07, 2015, 2:13 pm »

Chap up in Orkney with his own design

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58lSK7KAMjM

Kip

« Reply #1494 on: Oct 07, 2015, 12:03 pm »

Nick, The white craft is a MK 1 Osprey 5 with a smaller duct.
That craft was basically a stretched Osprey 3 which had rear shutters to close off thrust and hopefully provide a degree of reverse thrust, which it didn't!
When we did the M1 Osprey 5 version we kept the outer duct on purely for aesthetic reasons and a convenient place to put the revised brake flaps..
Sorry if your coughie has got cold.
Kip

« Reply #1493 on: Oct 07, 2015, 10:49 am »

Kips HSR UK clip shows a double ducted thrust  fan, care to comment Kip? I take coughie at 11-00 so before then would be nice------ ::)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

Kip

« Reply #1492 on: Oct 07, 2015, 10:23 am »

gavinparson

« Reply #1491 on: Oct 06, 2015, 8:03 pm »

See, it's so suggestive that the actual word has been filtered out. And that was a kids programme!