gavinparson

« Reply #845 on: Nov 28, 2013, 7:49 am »

Ross, you've clearly bought some cheap Chinese rubbish.

« Reply #844 on: Nov 25, 2013, 11:38 pm »

And,,,, here we are with Stanley Unwin again. This is where we came in Martha,,,,,,,
I once stayed in a crappy villa in Spain, which was described alluringly as "Much Sunly On The Day"! ;)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

Kip

« Reply #843 on: Nov 25, 2013, 8:42 am »

Absolute doddle.
Shout if you need a hand!!!

Kip

« Reply #842 on: Nov 25, 2013, 6:22 am »

Sounds fair enough!

« Reply #841 on: Nov 24, 2013, 11:48 pm »

We have just had to replace a cctv monitor following a power surge.  Herewith some of the instructions ........ not surprisingly the installer is tearing his hair! I've cut and pasted this from the manufacturer's CD - no alteration or enhancements !

start       The procedure connectivity equipment combines to start broadcasting a
            video

setting     Establish a DVR IP address or watch an area, port, user's
            name and password and equipment alias information

stop              The procedure breakup broadcasts a video

Select gateway    Select a some video of one gateway that broadcasts an equipment

PTZ control       Carry out a cloud on the stage, next, left and right control

Zoom ratio        The realize tension far draws near

focus             Carry out focal length to add and subtract

aperture          Carry out diaphragm to add and subtract

snap              Grasp to clap a current ICON(grasp a chart document conservancy
                  to arrive the photo catalog of installing the catalog down the
                  following chart)

« Reply #840 on: Nov 07, 2013, 4:18 pm »

Bang ter rights ;)

Kip

« Reply #839 on: Nov 07, 2013, 3:03 pm »

Its a fair cop gov,,,,,,,,, :D
Stone the bleeding crows.
Just how old are you.

More like,
You can't touch me. I know my rights. I want a lawyer yer lying toerag.

Kip

« Reply #838 on: Nov 07, 2013, 1:39 pm »

Its a fair cop gov,,,,,,,,, :D

« Reply #837 on: Nov 06, 2013, 10:35 pm »

This happened down town yesterday, unlucky thief :) :)
http://www.thejournal.ie/tralee-jewellery-theft-1162501-Nov2013/

« Reply #836 on: Oct 17, 2013, 11:00 pm »

;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D

« Reply #835 on: Oct 16, 2013, 8:21 pm »

I was a hovercrafter before I was a submariner.  So, when I was getting my Ship's quals done and went up on the sail bridge in port to study all the masts, I was amused to see the yellow light!  I can attest that we do in fact "occasionally vanish!"  We "magically appear," too!  I can only imagine the thoughts running through the head of the radar operator on a commercial vessel in the Straits of Juan de Fuca between the US and Vancouver Island when my Trident Sub would dive on our way out to patrol, or surface coming in after our 3-month missile patrol.

John Carter

A U.S. Navy regulation (Title 32 of the Code of Federal Regulations, section 707.7) permits the use of a flashing yellow light on submarines, but the flash characteristic is not the same. Also, submarines tend to be much quieter, do not generally travel sideways, and on occasion vanish.

www.hovernut.com
Hoverclub of America, Amphibious Marine & SEVTEC Kits

« Reply #834 on: Oct 16, 2013, 8:27 am »

Brilliant!! ;D

« Reply #833 on: Oct 16, 2013, 8:10 am »

It would be easier if there was a like button.
Also a tut,roll eyes,sigh,laugh and a Omg button.

« Reply #832 on: Oct 15, 2013, 11:51 pm »

Found this - appeals to my sense of not sure what :-)  My italics !

Air-cushion vehicles are given a distinctive yellow flashing light in paragraph (b). The flashing (120 regular flashes per minute) all-round light is displayed only when the vessel is operating on its cushion of air. Air-cushion vehicles may operate at high speeds, may tend to travel a little sideways in a crosswind, and may not be able to turn quickly, depending on the design of the vessel.

A U.S. Navy regulation (Title 32 of the Code of Federal Regulations, section 707.7) permits the use of a flashing yellow light on submarines, but the flash characteristic is not the same. Also, submarines tend to be much quieter, do not generally travel sideways, and on occasion vanish.

« Reply #831 on: Oct 12, 2013, 7:17 pm »

Te he he