« Reply #350 on: Jan 26, 2012, 6:46 pm »

that's proper snap

kevthehover

« Reply #349 on: Jan 26, 2012, 6:16 pm »

I say ole boy    WHATS FOR PUDDING?

Kev

nwilkes

« Reply #348 on: Jan 26, 2012, 5:35 pm »

OMG..... WTF thats like Massive...... Please tell me thats not for one person...... :( I would probably manage like three items and then die.... ! :/ <3 lol hugz xxx

gavinparson

« Reply #347 on: Jan 26, 2012, 5:32 pm »

Feeling hungry?......Breakfast for one in Norfolk!

Brian.G.Reynolds

« Reply #346 on: Jan 26, 2012, 5:17 pm »

Gavin, I think you missed a posting..... gone now by the look of it.

Thread moved over to this one. It was just a missunderstanding, nothing more.

B.

studlyone

« Reply #345 on: Jan 26, 2012, 5:16 pm »

I thought this was the off-topic thread anyway so what's the problem?
My thoughts exactly. ???

gavinparson

« Reply #344 on: Jan 26, 2012, 5:11 pm »

I thought this was the off-topic thread anyway so what's the problem?

« Reply #343 on: Jan 26, 2012, 4:25 pm »

seems to be getting a bit heavy.
what did I miss. bigot?....

« Reply #342 on: Jan 26, 2012, 2:45 pm »

We have a facebook page although I'm not on it much.

Glad to see your all playing nicely it makes for a much more pleasant forum  :) .
There's no such thing as bad weather, you're just wearing the wrong jacket!!

Kip

« Reply #341 on: Jan 26, 2012, 1:20 pm »

Thank You Nikki,
Very much appreciated however I think I will still stay away from Facebook.
I am a 75 year old eejit and also like a laugh.
Tried it for 20 minutes and got so many "friends" I pulled out.
Look forward to catching up with you both at the Museum.
By the way. Served in the Army for 3 years. ( Not by choice though)

Kip

nwilkes

« Reply #340 on: Jan 26, 2012, 1:18 pm »

Brian, :)

The amount of respect i have for the Armed Forces greatly outweighs anything else in my life, I am extremely proud that my son is just about to join the navy straight from school !

Our troops, airmen and sailors have been there so many times over the years to protect our country, and showing them the respect they deserve is paramount.

Thankyou all !

Hugz and kisses xxxx

nwilkes

« Reply #339 on: Jan 26, 2012, 1:14 pm »

Hi,

I am on many forums, all over the place for a multitude of subjects, of which i have high regard. I have not come across this on any other forum. I will apologize in public for using the word Bigot, and i never said it was a personal attack, i used the word if, meaning i felt it partially was. Thankyou for clearing this up for me.

Can i just also point out, facebook is well worth you looking into, Its an invaluable tool for marketing these days alongside Twitter allowing you to reach millions in a very short amount of time. I can understand you might feel people are wandering of subject but sometimes that keeps peoples sparks alive.

Life is about happiness , smiles and laughter, being to serious can drive people into a downwards spiral, please humour my mad a zany ways and remember i am a 33 year old crazy woman, who is up for a laugh pretty much 24 /7. ( please no one confuse this with me being stupid - I am far far far from that i can promise you ) !

Kisses and Hugs to you all xxxx

Brian.G.Reynolds

« Reply #338 on: Jan 26, 2012, 1:10 pm »

Blimey Nikki, I have NEVER had that said to me, EVER.

I was and still are nothing, just another chap that signed on the wrong line! (thought I was signing for a bus pass!)

But I get very emotional about our past and present forces members, those that are there so we can say and do pretty much what we like, and I get VERY annoyed when I see people without poppies for remembrance day.

I should also add, not just the forces, many civilians as well.

You will find there are quite a few ex-forces members in the hovercraft world, same sort of deranged mentality I think! And I love them all!

Do not even think of leaving, none of us are perfect and we all have our own little foibles, but when it comes to it, we are a good bunch, always there for each other.

Be good,

B.

Kip

« Reply #337 on: Jan 26, 2012, 1:04 pm »

Nikki,
Why should you think the Face Book was a dig at you.
I was only stating my view.
I was not making a personal attack on you or any one else.
I do not consider myself to be a bigot in any sphere of life and find it hard to accept your response which surely was aimed at me.
I don't think I deserve it.
This is a Cruising Hovercraft club, so surely it is not unreasonable to expect most topics to be relevant.
I  just feel that lately it has been wandering too far away from home.
My post was polite and not meant to cause offence.
Look back a few weeks at the frequency and content of postings and perhaps my concern may be more apparent.

Respectfully,

Kip  :-*

nwilkes

« Reply #336 on: Jan 26, 2012, 12:24 pm »

Just to let you know Brian, I wasn't mad at you at all, I have utmost respect for you as coming from a military / airforce / MOD family I know that you having been there for our country means the world to me. ! Thankyou for being a member of our Armed forces and protecting our rights and civil liberties. ! Hugz xx