implanecrazy

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2011, 7:37 am »

I am a knacker-man and its my job to go around collecting and putting down sick and dying animals, some of which are too "wild" to approach, (health and safety). These require a shot from either a hand gun or rifle that I am allowed to carry and use for my work, so no, no jail for me. I have yet to get my gun over, but its only a matter of time.

So you are a hired hitman Atters ;D

gavinparson

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2011, 9:56 pm »

I trust you realise that last video is a spoof  ::)

Here's another..

atters

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2011, 9:40 pm »

I am a knacker-man and its my job to go around collecting and putting down sick and dying animals, some of which are too "wild" to approach, (health and safety). These require a shot from either a hand gun or rifle that I am allowed to carry and use for my work, so no, no jail for me. I have yet to get my gun over, but its only a matter of time.

Kip

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2011, 8:27 pm »

It wasn't Gavins post that was goulish.
Now let's see you save the others. :P

Kip

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2011, 8:15 pm »

nice save

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2011, 8:00 pm »

In Gavin's defence he was just showing how hollow tip bullets work the opposite  way to peel rivets when they peel ;D ;D

Brian.G.Reynolds

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2011, 7:05 pm »

I blame Gavin! He did it! Honest G'vnor!

B.

Kip

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2011, 6:41 pm »

Not quite sure what this has to do with hovercraft.
Or to re-phrase, What the heck are we doing  talking about such a god awful subject.

Peace Brothers.

Hippy  Kip.

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2011, 5:44 pm »

stick with my howlitzer

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2011, 11:14 pm »

Now that would be disappointing if your hollow point bullets didn't  make a big enough hole in the victim ???

gavinparson

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2011, 10:19 pm »

In a similar vein......

I love The Onion!

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2011, 8:17 pm »

Atters  if you were caught with 1 live bullet on your person in the uk and no firearms certificate you are going to Jail  ??? ???

implanecrazy

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2011, 7:47 pm »

cool, just shows what a little difference in bullet tip can make all the difference, good to know in my line of work, will have to look at that again to choose the proper ammo.

thanks for that.

???  What are you a hired hitman or something ??? ???

atters

« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2011, 6:16 pm »

cool, just shows what a little difference in bullet tip can make all the difference, good to know in my line of work, will have to look at that again to choose the proper ammo.

thanks for that.

gavinparson

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2011, 11:11 pm »

Why you really don't want to get shot!

It's a long one but fascinating.