« Reply #1400 on: Aug 29, 2015, 8:23 pm »

Still think my plan would have worked.
Glad you got your craft back.

« Reply #1399 on: Aug 29, 2015, 7:41 pm »

Got my hovercraft back, was thinking about legal action because he was being a total Richard, but did the next best thing and phoned his mum, got the keys to the barn whilst he was away for the weekend and went and got it. He went metal at me on the phone, strange person.

« Reply #1398 on: Aug 28, 2015, 7:25 pm »

I try to help where I can.
For all your legal enquires feel free to contact me.

« Reply #1397 on: Aug 28, 2015, 5:08 pm »

Only you  could come up with that

Im with Dave on this! :o
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #1396 on: Aug 28, 2015, 3:27 pm »

Only you  could come up with that 

« Reply #1395 on: Aug 28, 2015, 1:52 pm »

My craft has been in a so called mates barn for months, so we could move house. Now he refuses to let me come and pick it up. He thinks its funny im getting so stressed out about getting it.
I'm sure he's doing it because he thinks its funny. He's no longer a friend of mine!
Report it stolen. And then phone the police and tell them you've been told it's in the barn.
Then he will be raped in prison by a big hairy man called Susan.
You get your craft back he gets a criminal record and loose the ability to do raspy farts.
Win win.

Mustang Hovercraft

« Reply #1394 on: Aug 28, 2015, 11:19 am »

Base for a trailer perhaps?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191675366847

« Reply #1393 on: Aug 28, 2015, 10:59 am »

My craft has been in a so called mates barn for months, so we could move house. Now he refuses to let me come and pick it up. He thinks its funny im getting so stressed out about getting it.
I'm sure he's doing it because he thinks its funny. He's no longer a friend of mine!

Check with a solicitor. It's your property and you almost certainly have the right to go and collect it, even to break in and get it. But do check with someone who really knows what they are talking about before doing anything rash! I bet a solicitors letter would resolve the situation (and wipe the smile off his face)
Ian Brooks
Gloucester, UK

« Reply #1392 on: Aug 28, 2015, 8:49 am »

Jon and Gaz
Ouch. That smarts. I think we've all been LET DOWN at some stage and all the more sad when you thought they were "friends".
Just part of my hurt revolved around feeling silly to allow myself to be exposed like that.
All in All tho----- friends make my world spin, so ---
---------------------"Allow for wastage"!-----------------
                                      ::)

« Reply #1391 on: Aug 28, 2015, 8:40 am »

Seems to be the month for losing friends  >:(  I just severed my friendship with a long term (20+ years) so called mate who stole from me  :(  when I confronted him and said there were two eye witnesses that saw him remove the items from my garage and put them in the back of his car when I went indoors he still denied it  :-X . I dont need friends like that.

Many moons ago a wise old gent told me " Never make friends with anyone you wouldn't trust your house keys with" how true.
National Sarcasm Society - like we need your support
http://www.patsure.com

« Reply #1390 on: Aug 28, 2015, 6:37 am »

« Reply #1389 on: Aug 26, 2015, 1:24 pm »

Sea Badger spotted on the River Tamar...
National Sarcasm Society - like we need your support
http://www.patsure.com

« Reply #1388 on: Aug 26, 2015, 8:59 am »

Pot canoodles just get BETTER------

« Reply #1387 on: Aug 26, 2015, 8:55 am »

MAN PAN.

Kip

« Reply #1386 on: Aug 25, 2015, 9:09 pm »

Quite right Tom, but boy do they do the job.
Kip