Linked Events

• North West Highland Cruise: Sep 14, 2019 - Sep 20, 2019Please login or register to sign up for this event.

« Reply #76 on: Sep 15, 2019, 12:12 pm »

Similar here in Beer, Devon!😎😎

« Reply #75 on: Sep 15, 2019, 8:06 am »

Rain in the Balearics
Wind in the Highlands.

We’re just having alfresco breakfast in beautiful weather in Essex.
Sadly no hovering...but hey...you can’t have everything.

« Reply #74 on: Sep 14, 2019, 11:11 pm »

At least its warm rain—— ::)
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #73 on: Sep 13, 2019, 5:27 pm »

Looking at the current weather forecast in Lochcarron for next week, I reckon someone must be on good terms with the G man and mother nature  :D

Send some my way, getting soaked in the mountains in Mallorca it tipped it down today!! Rain in spain but definitely not on the plain ::)
Ian Brooks
Gloucester, UK

« Reply #72 on: Sep 13, 2019, 1:45 pm »

Lochcarron garage is shut on Sunday, so you wont be able to get fuel from there.  They are open Monday to saturday 07:00 to 20:00hrs.  The Spar shop has a 24 hour fuel pump if your desperate. 

There is a cash machine at the Spar fuel station, but alas its not a free one I think its something like £1.80 to get cash out of it, so I don't use it.  During opening hours you can get cash back from lochcarron garage and the post office based in the Spar shop offers banking services for quite a few banks.

« Reply #71 on: Sep 13, 2019, 12:12 pm »

Looking at the current weather forecast in Lochcarron for next week, I reckon someone must be on good terms with the G man and mother nature  :D

« Reply #70 on: Sep 13, 2019, 8:49 am »

Have a safe journey everyone that's heading north west this weekend

« Reply #69 on: Sep 12, 2019, 9:08 pm »

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday looking quite promising at the moment - IF you trust XC Weather........ :-\

Looking forward to it anyway :) :)

XC not usually too far out with the forecast

« Reply #68 on: Sep 12, 2019, 8:29 pm »

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday looking quite promising at the moment - IF you trust XC Weather........ :-\

Looking forward to it anyway :) :)

« Reply #67 on: Sep 12, 2019, 5:52 pm »

Understood, so please let us know your plans ref coming to see us, so we can make sure to meet up rather than miss each other.
All saddled up for the 1000 mile round trip, with Trailer bearings and brakes and Sparkle all serviced!
After this season, Winter will be a rest!  ::)

« Reply #66 on: Sep 12, 2019, 2:46 pm »

I'm working most of the week, but Sunday and possibly Friday I'm not, so depending on weather the TS3 may make an appearance on those days  ??? .  The wind maybe too strong for my liking on Sunday, but I do need to try out the new divider skirt I fitted a few weeks ago.  I will of course pop down to Harbour cottage during the week as the person.

« Reply #65 on: Sep 12, 2019, 10:06 am »

Hopefully we will get together at some stage, you know where we live!
It would also be good to see your craft if possible?
We are bringing anoraks and cosy jumpers!
Shorts we may not need.  8)

« Reply #64 on: Sep 11, 2019, 10:18 pm »

It's hardly stopped raining for the past month, so hopefully the weather is turning nice for a while :-)  It's a shame i'll be working for most of the week :-/

« Reply #63 on: Sep 11, 2019, 1:46 pm »

Yes Al, looks like early week will be "nice". 8)
 Its still well off tho either way!

« Reply #62 on: Sep 10, 2019, 8:31 pm »