Linked Events

• North West Highland Cruise: Aug 10, 2019 - Aug 16, 2019Please login or register to sign up for this event.

Al

Re: North West Highland Cruise
« Reply #45 on: Feb 01, 2019, 6:36 pm »
I have no idea why engine is delayed, it was due to be with me 6 weeks ago.  I've been assured if its not arrived by next Friday then they will reorder it from elsewhere. 

I was signed on the sick today as I'm not allowed to drive at the moment due to having a Meniere's flare up.  Quite entertaining to onlookers as it looks like I've had too much to drink ;D [size=78%].  [/size][/size]Hopefully it will settle down again soon and I can get back to work.  I've learned to hide the symptoms quite well, but a work colleague noticed yesterday how unstable on my feet I was, so I thought time to see GP.  [size=78%]

Al

« Reply #46 on: Feb 09, 2019, 4:01 pm »
Here is a few pictures of slum bay and Harbour cottage taken today 9th Feb 2019 with the tide out.

Warby

« Reply #47 on: Feb 09, 2019, 4:56 pm »
Al, you are lucky to live in such a beautiful area, I passed through two years ago on route to Applecross via Bealach Na Ba, interesting route!!

Al

« Reply #48 on: Feb 09, 2019, 6:22 pm »
We're popping over the Bealach Na Ba next Saturday night, as going for a meal in Applecross  :)   This area must be one of the prettiest places to live or visit in the UK  ;D

Kim Taylor

« Reply #49 on: Feb 10, 2019, 3:00 pm »
Thanks for the pics Al - looks great! Val and I have elbowed our way into the cottage that Nick has hired so looking forward to the trip now 8)  I was working across the loch at Attadale as well as at Lochcarron a couple of years ago in spectacular sunshine - I'm sure the weather is always like that there ::) :-\ ;) .

Al

« Reply #50 on: Feb 10, 2019, 5:47 pm »
Good to see you again Kim.  Yes sun always shining and very light breeze here ???   "I wish"  ;D