Linked Events

• Scottish Hoverin 2017: May 27, 2017 - Jun 10, 2017Please login or register to sign up for this event.

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2017, 8:20 pm »

Three craft moored up for the brewery trip. The tide was high!

Ian Brooks
Gloucester, UK

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2017, 8:18 pm »

Kim in Kairos leaving the campsite

Ian Brooks
Gloucester, UK

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2017, 8:23 pm »

Come on guys , put up some pics and video for the rest of us who cant be there :)
Philip, check out "Gallery" some photos of Nick's new Otter

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2017, 2:06 pm »

Come on guys , put up some pics and video for the rest of us who cant be there :)

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2017, 9:25 am »

That's a shame Tom, hope its nothing too serious .see you on monday if all goes well.
                         Hi Mick no it's not a serious problem . It is just the licence changes when you reach a certain age in your life.  I will sort on my return from Scotland

Tom

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2017, 7:46 pm »

was in the tin tent today at st Catherine's  when a large explorer followed by an otter nice to see the lads out and about

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2017, 9:19 pm »

That's a shame Tom, hope its nothing too serious .see you on monday if all goes well.
Mike B

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2017, 6:09 pm »

Hi All

I am very disappointed that I am unable  to bring the TS3 because of DVLA issues with my vehicle.  I am still coming up to Inverary tomorrow as have booked B&B for two nights then from Monday for 7 nights booked and paid for a Static caravan on the site.

Georgie and I are looking forward to seeing you all.

Take care and see you in Scotland

Tom

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2017, 11:06 pm »

The trouble and strife "Colette" trying to get her used to the luxury of motorhome travel ready for next year !
Mike B

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2017, 8:50 am »

Only three days to go .         8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 

Tom

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2017, 8:40 am »

No probs, Mike.
Who is also attending with you?
Memories are BETTER than Dreams---"Capn" FLINT

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2017, 12:07 am »

sadly we won't arrive till monday lunch time over nighting Sunday at the Eagles Head, Over kellet just off m6 near Carnforth  so 200 miles to do monday ,but looking forward to meeting every one again !
Mike B

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 10:46 pm »

Sunday looks like good day to arrive weather-wise!  I'll be there Friday night onwards.

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2017, 6:50 pm »

Val and I will be there on Sunday afternoon/evening. Ironically, I have been working around Loch Fyne at Otter Ferry and Lochgilphead today - back home on Friday in time to turn around and come back up again for the Hoverin. Can't wait to get Kairos on the water and to meet up with everyone again.

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2017, 4:49 pm »

We  will be there Saturday latish.  Looking forward  to seeing you all and for the cruising  .         8)

Tom